Thursday, February 25, 2016

Days 25 & 26

You guys. Oh my gosh. I made up a batch of shredded chicken the other day, and last night I ate some with some hot sauce and my dump ranch and a buttload of veggies, while the rest of the family ate it with regular buffalo sauce. I was putting away all the food, and I dropped a small piece of the buffalo chicken, and I picked it up and ate it. I didn't even think about it. Guys, there's butter in that sauce.

I am not starting my 30 days over because of a tiny piece of chicken with an even tinier bit of butter. If I'm going to cheat, it's going to be on something good, darn it. So, I'm just sharing here for full disclosure, and because my husband and brother gave me a very hard time about it. Butter has accidentally been ingested. Other than that, I have now been fully compliant for 26 days. And, yes. It has gotten a lot easier. I was a little bummed this morning, because I was running really late and ended up shoving a banana and lemon LaraBar in my face instead of my beloved soup, and I kind of missed my soup. Also, I don't have any made up. Which I really need to do. I am still missing beans, and peanut butter, oh and cheese. I made up some brownie balls last night with walnuts, dates, and cocoa powder, and they are tasty, and rich enough that 2 with my tea are plenty. Yes, I realize that is a snack, but it is a lovely little snack.

Foooooood...

Day 1: Chicken, potato, spinach soup, grapes; chicken, potatoes, carrots, onions, grapes, lemon LaraBar; chicken, potatoes with ghee and salt, carrots, sugar snap peas.

Day 2: Banana, coffee with almond milk, lemon LaraBar; chicken, carrots, tomatoes, sugar snap peas, dump ranch, grapes; salad with chicken, balsamic vinaigrette, 2 brownie bites.

I am eating all of the chicken!


I've been a naughty, lazy girl this week. Feeling really sleepy and gross, and I only made it to boot camp on Monday, but I will be going tomorrow and Saturday. So don't judge me!

Okay, gotta go.

No comments: