Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 12

Made it through the day, no cheating. Thanks for the moral support last night, I appreciate it. I don't know what my issue is, but I am craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all over the place.

Today's food:
Meal 1: coffee with almond/coconut milk, chicken/potato/spinach soup
Meal 2: shredded pork, spinach, roasted potatoes, orange, kombucha
Meal 3: grilled chicken, roasted potatoes/carrots, broccoli, a little more kombucha, orange

Today's workout: 5AM Boot camp. I forgot my Fitbit this morning. I hate it when I do that.

I buy one bottle of kombucha and make it last a few days - it's expensive. I may have to learn to make it.

Today was a rather intense day. We're in the middle of end of year reviews, I ran a meeting this morning where we learned a number of new, not so very pleasant things, and then I had a long call this afternoon where I learned more about the unpleasant things, but not enough to answer the questions I have.  I don't think my job is in trouble, but I think the next 6 months may be...I hate to overuse a word, but...unpleasant.

On a happier note, one of my favorite friends is coming to visit from everyone's favorite city of sin, Indianapolis tomorrow. And then...long weekend! Huzzah!


No comments: