Saturday, July 31, 2010
1. Hawaii. Of course. How could I not want to visit paradise.
2. Costa Rica. All of the tropical loveliness, none of the scary guerilla warfare.
3. Portland, OR. I have several bloggy friends who live there, and they've discribed a place I'd really like to visit.
4. Japan. I don't know enough about the country to know where, but it seems a cool place to visit.
5. Australia. See above.
7. Sweden. My grandma was from Sweden, and I grew up hearing stories. If it weren't for the extended winter, it would so be my place.
8. Holland. I have cousins I'd really like to visit there.
9. Greece, Egypt, Italy - anywhere there are buildings over 1,000 years old.
10. Macchu Piccu. Mountains, ruins, and I can sort of speak the language. My husband and kids want to go here, too. If we had a family dream trip, this would probably be it.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
His name is Matt Burns and I'd like to go after him with a spoon, isn't he a cutey?
So that's it for today. I should probably go back to work. Ick, what song is this? I love the Shins, but I'm not caring for this bizarre, calypso-sounding song. Must skip - The Smiths? Now I have regressed to middle school.
Have a fab weekend!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010
1. Smell like coconut-scented sunblock and swimming pool.
2. Drive with the windows open and the music turned up loud.
3. Take the kiddles and tent out camping - even if it's only in the backyard.
4. See my scrumptious niece turn 1(!) Spoil her rotten for a few days.
5. Pick blueberries
6. Take a nap on the back porch.
7. Stay up late talking and laughing with friends.
8. Snuggle with the girl on the lounge in back, watching the night sky.
And you? What will you be doing this summer?
Something Rachelle over at Magpie Girl does. I love a good list.