Friday, February 19, 2016

Days 19 and 20


Hey, lookie there, friends! My first crocus of the year! I planted these bad boys 10 years ago, and I have not killed...all of them.

Food for the last two days:
Thursday food: Chili, coffee with splash of almond milk; berries, chicken, broccoli and cauliflower, potatoes with ghee; more berries (really should lay off the berries), chicken, potato,spinach soup.

Friday food: Coffee with almond milk, chicken, potato, spinach soup, banana; broccoli and cauliflower, apple with almond butter, kombucha; chicken, potato spinach soup, orange.

Yesterday workout - boot camp, today workout - rest day. Very sore rest day :)

I just went to see Deadpool with the husband. I enjoyed it immensely. Definitely not for kids, especially not ten year old kids sitting in front of me. Not even for some adults. But good for me.

Happy weekending!

No comments: