Friday, February 5, 2016

Day 6

I want pasta with butter and parmesan. and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. and ice cream. and cheddar popcorn. and cream in my freaking coffee.

I wasn't angry all day today, like I expected, but I am kind of sad. I really want those noodles.

Food was pretty good today - I had my soup for breakfast, the last of the chicken salad with spinach, bell pepper, and cruciferous crunch, and some of that balsamic vinaigrette for lunch. I made my first spaghetti squash tonight and ate that with a tomato meat sauce, and it was good. I had an orange around 3. Lots of water. I'm just grouchy.

A lovely thing - I am less bloated. And I've had more control over my cravings than I expected. So, go me.

I really have nothing else to say - and my grouchy brain wants my tea and book. My husband is watching the Star Trek episode where we meet Khan. I've never seen this one. I have to admit, Ricardo Matalban was quite the stud.

No comments: