Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 21


See that? That is Dewey's pizza. Half Edgar Allen Poe and half Ryan's Inferno. I went with my family, and I sat there with my glass of water, and I didn't eat any of it!

That's not to say I didn't want it. Oh, I did. But I held off. For you. For my sweet, adoring masses. And the fact that it would be embarrassing to come on here and say I gave up after 20 1/2 days and ate pizza.

Today's food: chicken, broccoli & cauliflower, olives, banana; chili; hamburger, grilled asparagus, potato with ghee and pink salt (oh, that was a yummy dinner.)

Workout: kickboxing, on the bags. It was good to punch something.

Today was gorgeous - sunny, 60's, beautiful, so we went car shopping. We drove several cars and bought none. Some day I'd like to go car shopping with no budget, wouldn't that be fun?

2017 Volvo s80. Oh yeah.



No comments: