Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 16

See, now I am MORE than halfway done.
Today I was off work, and it was so lovely. I slept in, spent some time online socializing, and cooked a lot of food for the week. Including a double batch of the glorious chili, which will be delightful for breakfast. Except, I went way over the top with the jalopenos, and my mouth will be on fire. But, it will be a delicious fire. I also finished the slow cooker broth, baked a bunch of chicken breasts, washed and spun a bunch of salad greens, roasted veggies for dinner, and cooked some sweet potatoes. Oh, and made ranch dressing. So, I am set for food for the week.

Food today: chicken potato and spinach soup; fajita chicken and veggies, spinach, olives; chicken, roasted veggies, grapes. The grapes are gone.

Workout today: a bunch of body weight exercises at home, as prescribed by Mel. I did 105 lunges on each leg. They are good and tired.

I don't have much else to say right now. I have to put the chili away, and then I need to go to bed so I can get up so very early for boot camp tomorrow.

We have That 70's Show on right now, and a commercial for Commando came on, and I about squealed with joy. Oh the memories.



No comments: