Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Days 17 and 18

Another "I was too sleepy to get on the computer again" day, yesterday. Last week was a lazy boot camp week, and I got out of the habit. I slept until 7:30AM Sunday AND Monday! Lazy lazy Missy.

So, yesterday I dragged my rear out of bed at 4:20 and went to boot camp. As is often the case the first day back after a break, I didn't sleep well Monday night, so boot camp was done on about 4 hours of sleep. I figured, oh, for sure I'd sleep well last night - NO. I did go this morning, as well, and my arms are very sore, and I will definitely sleep well tonight, darnit.

Tuesday food: Whole 30 chili; chicken, sweet potato, roasted broccoli and cauliflower, dump ranch, orange; chicken, red potatoes with ghee and pink salt, salad.

Wednesday food: chicken, sweet potato with ghee and cinnamon, berries; Whole 30 chili, broccoli and cauliflower, berries; chicken, broccoli and cauliflower, leftover potatoes and carrots, olives.

Workouts: Tabata style boot camp on Tuesday, strength boot camp today.

So much daily posting and too little sleep makes for a very uninteresting Missy. Sorry about that. I think I'd like to start taking a picture every day, although I fear they may all end up being of cats. This may happen. I'll think about it.

Also thinking about - some girlfriends and I are thinking of going for tattoos in April. I know, I promised myself a tattoo to celebrate 100 lbs lost when that happens, and that most certainly has not happened. Yet. But this is not that tattoo - I would very much like to get a semi-colon tattoo, to support my brothers and sisters in mental illness. If you have been living under a rock, and have not heard of the SemiColon Project, read about it here.

I'm thinking either this:

Or this:
on my right wrist.

No comments: