Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day 22

Have you ever watching Ridiculousness? Hosted by Rob Dyrdek (from Kettering, OH!), it's another non-music playing show on MTV; they find videos on the internet - people having horrible, painful skateboard failures, dancing and losing their pants, a lot of drunk people doing stupid things. I admit to being partial to the funny animal videos - who isn't? It is on often in this house - it is one of the few shows we all watch and laugh at. The segment that was on just now was way too bodily-function-centric, however, and I had to turn my head. I am too old for poop-jokes, people. Don't judge me, people. If that makes me boring, I don't want to be fun.

This is Rob Dyrdek. He does a lot of stuff. Including wear these dumb-ass looking, flat-brimmed hats. I hate those hats. Why do guys wear those hats. They look stupid.

So, today's food: chili, carrots, peppers, olives, dump ranch; berries, plantain chips, salsa; balsamic roast, roasted potatoes, carrots, & onions, kombucha. Right now I am drinking valerian tea.

No workout today. I slept late, spent way too much time ogling Instagram, and visited my mom briefly. Did a little laundry, a few dishes, but pretty much just lazed about all day. It was glorious.

I have a new employee starting tomorrow. Exciting. And a friend's birthday dinner to attend. Much more fun. Restaurant menus are tough on Whole 30, but this is a huge menu. If my gluten-free, vegan dad can find something to eat at this place, I should be able to, as well.

I have a lot of friends with birthdays today. You know what else was born on February 21? The first telephone book, in 1878. Good stuff, right?


No comments: