Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 4

This morning I woke, still feeling nauseous, but the headache has eased. So that's fantastic. I made a decision this morning as I stared at my bowl of admittedly well-prepared eggs with greens and sweet potatoes. I really don't like eggs. I made it through 1/2 that bowl before I felt sick. I am not going to keep forcing myself to eat crap I hate for this program. If that means I eat chicken for breakfast, I eat chicken for breakfast. 

I did not snack all day - 2:00 rolled around and I reached for my nuts (and yes, I had trouble typing that with a straight face.) I put them back. And then around 3:00, I passed them up again. Yay, mindful eating!

Tonight's dinner was the best I've had thus far. I made cauliflower rice the other day, which was not so tasty, but tonight I had fajita chicken and veggies over the cauliflower rice with some salsa (hooray for Kroger salsa being compliant!) and it was really good. Oh, I miss my sour cream, friends. But I shall be strong.



I looked forward to these apples sprinkled with cinnamon all day. They are so yummy. Why did I never think to do this before?

I am not loving the coconut cream in the coffee. I think I shall be trying coconut milk or almond milk. I really quite hate the black coffee. Coffee is a ritual for me, and one I really love. I may have to switch to tea until the 30 days are up. 26 to go...


No comments: