Monday, August 19, 2019

Day 15

I had Raising Canes for dinner. Fast food twice in one week. Not exactly on plan, is it? I was craving it, and I was not in the mood to cook, and it tasted damn good. I did not take the time to meal prep yesterday (in fact, I did not take the time to do much yesterday. I sat around and played WordScapes and did some yoga and that was about it.) Today I woke up to walk, and I drank my shake for breakfast, had the tortilla soup for lunch with a couple of spoons of salsa, a few snacky things...I got home and my son went and got me my chicken fingers, and then I did some laundry and cleaning, so some stuff got done. Tomorrow morning I plan to put some chicken in the crockpot for the day so I'll have protein for dinner when I get home. Yup, that's the plan. I also plan to hit the gym after work, so I won't much feel like cooking after.

Woooo, reading that paragraph is like riding the scrambler; it is kind of all over the place. My brain is feeling a bit random and goofy this evening. Also, I'm eating blueberries. See? What does that have to do with anything?

Got my first review out of the way today. So I got that goin for me. Which is nice...

I'm a bit of a sucker for challenges and online courses and groups. Especially if they have anything to do with health and wellness, physical and/or mental. Not to say they aren't worth it if finished, but I am severely challenged at finishing anything. I purchased the Organize Yourself Skinny e-course, which is a great course, and I love the woman who writes that blog, but then, less than a year later, Nerd Fitness had a major sale on their Academy/Yoga bundle, so I purchased that. I have actually gotten a lot out of that, if only because I love the Academy Facebook page - I talk to a lot of the women there. I have joined a friend's challenge multiple times. I have yet to finish it, but for some reason, every time I've joined, something horrible has happened within my family. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers this week, as I joined again today. I like these, as I actually know these people in real life. I've done more than one dietbet, and I was this close to joining the Fit Girl's Guide Instagram challenge last week, until I realized, with it being an Insta challenge, I would probably be 20 years older than the average participant, and I was not willing to be that person this time. And of course, there is this St. E thing I'm doing, and will succeed at, if I abstain from the fast food from now on, amirite?

My goals for this week from my Nerd Fitness accountability group (have I mentioned I'm a joiner?):

1. Continue with the 2 shakes/soup a day + add take vitamins every day (as recommended by doctor)
2. Continue to move each day, and add 2 days strength training this week (I meet with the personal trainer on Wednesday evening to set up a program
3. Track every bite - I've been a bit remiss lately, especially with that late night cheeseburger Satruday night...I have to track my exchanges, and I haven't been doing it.

Also - do my daily butts and gutts move for that challenge, and drink glug glug half my body weight in water every day for my friend's challenge. Admittedly I get very close to that, but I am going to be peeing...

My Pukka Three Chamomile tea is cool enough to drink now, and I feel like laughing, so I'm going to watch an episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine while I await my daughter's return from her boyfriend's house. You all have a pleasant night.

No comments: