Thursday, August 15, 2019

Day 11

Good evening, lovelies. It's probably going to be another short one today, as I am super sleepy. Today was another productive day - packed my snacks, and didn't even eat all of them. Drank my shakes, and came home to dinner already made, and while I ate what they made, I kept my portions in check. Exercise-wise, today was a gym day. Started on the rower, then on the treadmill, then I was going to do some strength exercises. They were starting the PF360 class when I went in there, and a friend of mine was doing it, and she convinced me to join in - it was fun! Plus, I am so much more likely to challenge myself when I'm doing a class.

Another lovely plus to today's workout was mental. We all know I deal with depression and anxiety, and exercise definitely helps with those lovely friends. But today was a little rough. I have some unnerving things to deal with right now, and going to the gym took my mind off all of it. Like, I didn't really think about anything but moving my body and feeling healthy and strong. Such a great side effect.

This weekend will be busy - tomorrow night I get to spend time with book club friends, I have a family wedding to attend on Saturday, and all my house crap and food prep will have to be done on Sunday. I plan to stay on track with my shakes for Friday and Saturday, and skip the alcohol, but relax a bit for the evenings. I will walk tomorrow morning, and probably go to the gym Saturday, yoga on Sunday. Ooh, and the lawn needs mown...

Here, have a picture of me, all enjoying those mighty morphin endorphins...


My selfie game needs some work, and there is something wrong with the front lens on my camera, so I tend to only do mirror pictures. Something to work on.

Sleep pretty, friends.

No comments: