Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st day blues

My kiddles started school on Monday. Unlike many of my mom friends, I have not been dreading the event...I'm one of those moms turning cartwheels at the bus stop as the bus pulls away. The girl child started kindergarten! She likes her teacher, she has lots of friends in her class, and today a boy (who's name she cannot remember) told her she was pretty. Yes, friends, they're learning pick-up lines in Kindergarten. Anyway, so I was excited for her, but I have been there before, and I really didn't cry or get too worked up about it. Monkeybutt, on the other hand, started middle school. Yikes. I actually had to get myself together before I could go on with my day after he left. He will never be in elementary school again! Time to go to bed and pout.
Anyway, here are pics from the first day:



No comments: