Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best of 2009: New Person

As a ridiculously social person, I am meeting new people all the time, and calling them friends. I've enjoyed perusing different blogs for some time now, but this year I added significantly to my personal "favorites" list (I would list them, but there are so many). My children think I have hundreds of friends all over the world, because I read so many of these blogs so regularly, I feel I know them. When the kiddles ask what I'm reading, who is in that picture, who made up that craft, I generally answer, "my friend in _____."

Which may sound a bit like cyberstalking, but really, it's not. I don't know what these amazing women are doing, other than what they choose to share.

So, for several new crafts, the desire to knit and sew, to share my own voice, no matter who is reading...I thank all my new blogging "friends". Thanks for being out there for me to discover this year.