1. Grow 1 carrot from seed. I'm not necessarily blaming myself, though, the rabbits ate most of them.
2. I've gotten 7 ripe tomatoes from my 5 plants so far. I may get more, but they are not wonderful tomatoes. And, apparently, rabbits will eat tomato plants, too. I planted 9 plants, and two were eaten. And they were very obviously eaten.
3. Grow 2 radishes from seed. I think I needed to thin them out more.
4. I have tons of jalopenos. The two plants I planted are going nuts.
5. My basil and parsley are doing great, too. I'm going to have to freeze some before they die off.
7. I killed a knock-out rose bush. I'm not sure how it happened, either - one day it was blooming furiously and the next day it was brown and dry. Crazy.
8. Strangled my hostas. I really should weed over there.
9. I grew a huge pumpkin patch, by mistake. I threw my pumpkin innards in the back bed last fall, and ended up with pumpkin vines growing into the lawn. I let them go, thinking I would end up with a bunch of pumpkins. Apparently I need to read up on growing pumpkins - they ripened really fast, and I ended up with 5 small nice pumpkins and 7 rotton ones I had to scrape out of my garden. I thought they wouldn't ripen until October - I was wrong.
10. I have a lot more to learn about gardening, but I am enjoying the lessons.