Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


I've seen this done elsewhere, so I decided to try it for myself.

1. When I look to the left, I see a mess.
2. My kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home. I can sit at the table and look at my flowers, or stare at my neighbors.
3. Let it work. I think this often.
4. Psychological analysis done dirt cheap! (I'll keep my fees down just for you.)
5. Stewardship (of the earth and her inhabitants) is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any money, presents, chocolate, friendly words feel free to share with me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the Watchmen, tomorrow my plans include a workshop in Lexington and Sunday, I want to workout, clean, relax and read!

Happy Friday!

No comments: