Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Ok, admittedly, I have not been feeling too terribly thankful today. My knee hurts, I'm not sleeping well, blah blah. But I said I was going to start a new "thing", so darn it, I'm going to start it.
So, today I am thankful for the following:

  • Libraries. Purveyors of free entertainment since...well...whenever libraries started. Maybe I'll look that up. (apparently, libraries made up of actual books, rather than documents, first appeared in Greece in the 5th century, B.C.)
  • My new SparkPeople friends. They are terribly supportive, and even dealt with my whining yesterday. And they have never even met me. But we all know we all have "been there" if you catch my drift.
  • Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread/Muffin mix. It's really good. And I can make it up really fast tomorrow morning for the moms and kids who will be coming over to make a craft, for which I just cut out 16 paper bag cornucopias.
  • Kroger, for the free paper bags.

Dude, don't judge me. I never said these would be deep.

No comments: