Friday, January 3, 2020

Day 3

First and foremost, stomach is feeling better, thank you very much for the well wishes.

It is very wet here today in Cincinnati, so it was a gym day. I go to Planet Fitness, so I decided to try a new one on my way home, and visited the Oakley location. It was fine. I really kind of hate the gym this time of year, but I got there early enough to avoid the worst of the crowds. Anyway, I did 6 minutes on the rower, 32 minutes on the treadmill, and some planks. Still hoping to attend some classes with friends...hint hint...anyway, I took my obligatory selfie, which I will put on Instagram, but I'm sure people get kind of tired of my double and triple posting, so we'll find another amusing and fun fitness-related image to post here.


Now, I realize this is not a hobbit (I'm not an ignoramus, people!), but I have this need to live in a Hobbit Hole. Not really, but they just seem so freaking cozy. A few of you may remember my husband and I took our first trip alone in 17 years a few months ago. We went to Nashville, IN, which was nice, and we had a really good time, even if we did sit in a hot tub. So last night we were chatting a little about our next trip, which is apparently on me to plan (hint: it will not be in Indiana.) Did you know they have Air bnb Hobbit Holes!? There is one in Virginia! The pictures are kind of hilarious - it definitely draws a certain cosplaying clientele. And they have broom making workshops! I was quite charmed, although I have broom, and a husband with a love for robot vacuums, so I feel no need to carve my own broom.

Anyway, looking for getaway locations, within a few hours, and affordable. I would love some suggestions. Hot tub NOT required.

No comments: