Sunday, January 25, 2015

Another day spent on the gym floor...

What do you do when you have just written 4 paragraphs, and they delete themselves.  Just like that.  This freaking tracker pad on my laptop...I want to kick something.  so hard.  And I liked what I wrote, but I'm not feeling it anymore.

Anyway.

My daughter plays softball, and has been participating in the NKU Winter Softball Academy.  I've spent the last 3 Sundays sitting on a gym floor, finding ways to occupy myself.  This campus tends to be cold, even when the weather is rather temperate, and I don't want to spend money.  This is pretty well par for the course for those of us with kids in sports, especially when they are really into their sport.  So you get a picture of the gym floor on which I have been sitting for the past 2 1/2 hours,

My butt hurts.  I've edited a few documents, I've played some Trivia Crack, and now I'm going to read Catch-22.

No comments: