Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Breakin'

This has been the kid's spring break, and since I work for the school district, it was mine, as well. And Marc took the week off, so we all had a lovely spring break.

I finally made something I pinned - a nest necklace. So easy, so cute!
Played some disc golf this week - it was gorgeous, but the kids' allergies were terrible. In fact they were so bad, that I had them in the doctor's office by Friday. Yay for nasal steroids!

Took the twinlets to the park on Wednesday - they love the swings. They left that afternoon for Tennessee, and now I miss them terribly. Bring them back to me! I need snuggles!

Other fun-ness this week: classic book club, happy, fun visits with my little sister, and birthday celebration for one of my nephews.

Today was Easter, and family came over for treats, ham, and my attempt at a Peep cake! Hoorah for my attempt at a Peep cake. It wasn't perfect, but it featured a homemade marshmallow frosting, which was scrumptious. I had trouble not licking the cake.

Back to normal tomorrow. I'm working in the library most of the week, which is my favorite place to work, so that's excellent. I also have book club twice. I read some excellent books this month, but that is a topic for another post.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Mmmm...marshmallow frosting...