Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thank*full Thursday

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, but they're good for me.  They're good for us all, right?

1.  My pink and brown camp chair, which is getting a lot of use these days, considering the number of practices and games I've been attending.

2.  Meditation.  Apparently the equanimity I've gained from my daily practice is helping me weather the storm of my daughter's moods.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  She has become the mercurial little thing.

3.  Private Selection's Salted Caramel Truffle ice cream from Kroger.  Heaven in a half-gallon.  Actually, it's more of a love-hate thing - so very good, I can't stop eating it.  I literally hissed at my son last night when he asked for some.  He found something else.

4.  An adventurous spirit

and

5.  My spiritual openness.  Tomorrow evening I will be attending a women's spirtual retreat for the Unitarian Universalist church I've been attending, and I am so looking forward to it.  I will write more on that when I come back. 

What are you thankful for these days?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm thankful for kind family members who have the love and patience to care for my separation anxiety-ridden infant so I can have an hour to decompress.

I'm thankful for coffee and frozen pizza, though rarely together.

I'm thankful for good conversation.