It's time to re-establish this particular habit of mine. You can never focus too much on gratitude.
Today I am thankful for:
1. It may be rather boring but, gorgeous weather. It has been unbelievably lovely outside. Temps in the 70's and low 80's, low humidity, blue skies, ahhhhhh.
2. A job I love, for an organization I respect, with people I genuinely like. I am very lucky to be able to do this.
3. That said, I am thankful for having tomorrow off, and all to myself.
4. Because, my kids started school last week! I love school! Not just having the kids busy somewhere, but the routine, the learning, the happy productivity of school.
5. Reading the ChitChat and Advice sections of the small-town newspapers I read for work. I love all the bits of "news" (i.e. "John Doe and his family will be seeing Taylor Swift in concert this weekend. Have fun, Does.") and the weird problems people feel obligated to share with some woman they've never met. Reading these is my little afternoon treat.
What are you thankful for today?