Saturday, July 31, 2010

10 places I need to visit

One of my bff's, A, is in Kuaui right now, which inspired me to contemplate some of those places I must go someday.

1. Hawaii. Of course. How could I not want to visit paradise.
2. Costa Rica. All of the tropical loveliness, none of the scary guerilla warfare.
3. Portland, OR. I have several bloggy friends who live there, and they've discribed a place I'd really like to visit.
4. Japan. I don't know enough about the country to know where, but it seems a cool place to visit.
5. Australia. See above.
6. Maine.
7. Sweden. My grandma was from Sweden, and I grew up hearing stories. If it weren't for the extended winter, it would so be my place.
8. Holland. I have cousins I'd really like to visit there.
9. Greece, Egypt, Italy - anywhere there are buildings over 1,000 years old.
10. Macchu Piccu. Mountains, ruins, and I can sort of speak the language. My husband and kids want to go here, too. If we had a family dream trip, this would probably be it.

No comments: