Today was a pretty good day. We tie dyed t-shirts with our MOMS friends and signed up for the reading program at the library. I'm wiped, but in a rather peppy, grateful mood. So here are some of the things I'm thankful for today:
1. Great friends who teach me new things, help clean my kitchen, laugh and play with me...I have some really wonderful friends, and I will never take them for granted.
2. Random creative moments. They may be rare, but they do happen.
3. Meijer brand Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. M. Very tasty, and affordable. Yum. I think I'll go get one now.
4. I got this sweet little Amy Butler tote from Archivers the other day. I've picked it up and coveted it for 3 months now - I decided it was time to get it. My birthday present to myself. Have I ever mentioned my weakness for bags? My favorite part about having babies? New diaper bags.
5. On that note - I am thankful for my husband and brother, who are being sweet enough to deal with the kids and all their accompanying activities and events for one weekend so I can go to Chicago with my mom for one of my sisters' baby showers. Yay for road trips!