It's been awhile, I know. You may not even recognize me. I'm Missy, and I like to blog here.
So much has happened - not so much that I should have been away from here for this long, though. I just haven't had much to say. Or I have, and just haven't felt like saying it. But I'm back, and I have pictures!
My last post was May 17, I believe so since then...
- Kids finished school, with all the fanfare involved.
- Many baseball and softball games have been played.
- The Girl attended soccer camp and tried out for a local select soccer league.
- Girl made the soccer league (yay!)
- All the work and events and craziness leading up to Relay, and then Relay itself was on June 7-8 at Florence Freedom stadium. I was up for 36 hours straight, and it took me days to get my energy back, but we did really well!
|Some of the amazing committee and myself at Relay For Life 2013!|
- Boy got his permit! Watch out!
- We got a new car! My pimpin' van is no more, and I have to admit to a bit of nostalgia, but this car has air conditioning!
- Boy went to a physics and astronomy honors camp at Ohio Northern University, and loved it.
- Both kids are at 4-H camp. A whole week to myself. So what did I do? I finally redid the Girl's room. It was lavender with a very little girl wallpaper border. She wanted blue, ocean theme.
So that's this summer, thus far. Still looking for a job, sigh. More projects to be done around the house. The Girl has another camp to attend (her Circus camp, which she loves.) Have to start working with the Boy on his driving. Lots to do, summer is short.
What are you up to this summer?