It's been awhile since I've written one of these, and they are good for the soul. Today I am Thank*Full for:
1. Basketball! My Girl's basketball team finally won one tonight, thanks in no small part to her four baskets and excellent ball-handling skills. She rocked that court tonight!
2. Hot beverages and warm sweaters. The mornings and nights are getting brisk. I love fall.
3. My firepit. I love the feel of a fire in the fall, and I don't have a fireplace. Which is fine - an outdoor fire is lovely, too.
4. My planner and calendar, and paper on which to make lists. I may have signed myself up for way too much this year, and things are starting to slip through the cracks. I've been keeping a notebook nearby, so I can write things down as I remember I need to do them. Yikes, just the thought of that list makes my head hurt a little more. Deep breath, one task at a time...
5. Big baby belly laughs. Playing with the twinlets this evening made my headache fade into the background. Those girls and their giggles fill me with joy. I love being an aunt.
See? My soul feels better already. What are you thankful for this week?