Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank*full Thursday - the "I'm cold" version

It was a rough day - and not for any particular reason. Lots of little ones. So this is a much needed moment of reflection and gratitude.


This week I am thankful for:


1. Hot cocoa. Hot tea. Hot coffee. Hot beverages make a Missy warm.


2. Hot music. Especially loving the album "Brother" by the Black Keys. Could listen all day.


3. Trader Joe's Organic Creamy Tomato Soup. I drink a mug of it for lunch almost every day. It makes me happy.


4. My library's online reserve feature. I know, kind of boring, but it has made my life so much easier. I browse online, reserve a bunch of books, and just go in and pick them up at the desk. Of course, there is something wonderful about an hour spent in the stacks browsing, but I haven't had enough time lately. So, hurrah for the public library making my favorite habit/hobby a little more convenient!


5. Delish celebratory food with good friends tonight at Oriental Wok. It's my year, people, the Year of the Rabbit. Gung hay fat choy!


No comments: