Sunday, September 12, 2010

Feeling a bit chatty.

I woke up feeling bizarre - really spacey, fuzzy, kind of tense and sick. Realized I had skipped yesterday's mental meds - that's what I get for waking up a bit too late for breakfast, and having to run out to soccer game-new tires-posterboard pickup-etc...I've also been rather frazzled - it's been crazy! I'm starting back full time at work, which is a good thing, but also reason for a major schedule upheaval, since I never even got into a decent routine before. I have to, have to find a way to fit in exercize - I'm feeling rotten, and I know this will help. I finally finished going over annual reports for MOMS Club, which was kind of a big job, and will be bigger next year, since I've learned I will be coordinating for two new chapters soon. Our first Market day of the year is this Wednesday, I was receiving e-mail after e-mail about making calls and pushing the sale because we were so close to reaching a goal. And we need help with the sale and nobody is responding to help. Which is...frustrating. This week is busy - Girl Scouts, golf, soccer, baseball, Marketday, work...and I am the matron of honor (goddess of the universe) of my baby sister's wedding, and I am really stressing about it, which is silly - I mean, I already got married. But I want to help out and do a good job...and the shower is coming up way soon. Ugh.

Of course, today was actually quite lovely - I checked out a store I've been wanting to see, The Christmas Tree Store, which I assumed sold all Christmas stuff. It doesn't. And I went to Staples and Barnes and Noble (I started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo the other day, which is really good, but I have to return it to the library along with several others, and I figured I like it enough, so I bought it and the next one. Hooray for paperback!) And I went to David's Bridal, just to look around, and I think I found the dress I want for the wedding, which is good, since it is in 2 months. So, go productive me.

My brother keeps calling me pissy. The more he says that, the more I want to punch him.

I took a picture I enjoy last week - here, you enjoy it, now.

I've been having the most bizarre dreams lately. A very interesting recent one involved me watching the Emperor from Star Wars fighting the Jedi while I sat on the ground wrapped in his black wool cloak-thingy. I kept rooting for the Jedi, and after the Emperor won, he grabbed his cloak away from me and said, "thanks a lot." So Luke Skywalker gave me his. Apparently I was cold. Then I got up and went back to the all night crop I was at. Which is, apparently, where the dream got boring, according to my Boy, who was enjoying my retelling up to that point.

2 comments:

Donna said...

These trees make me think of my Daddy for one or more reasons..being a landscape architect he frequently talked business while at home...which meant trees...shapes and styles and habits of trees.

I do hope you're feeling better now?

Amie said...

There are many adjectives I could think of to describe you, dear cousin, but "prissy" would not be among them.