Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hi!

Yikes, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I'm trying very hard to adapt to this whole working full time thing - it's amazing how inconvenient spending 8 hours at work really is.
But I am loving my job. I love the fact that I am working for an organization I can be proud of. I love the fact that I do so many different things, I will never be bored. I love that I get to work directly with patients every day. And I especially love that my coworkers have asked, more than once, how they made it before I came along. My family never says anything like that.
Of course, there are some downfalls. The house is not exactly sparkling on a daily basis. I still have all my volunteer responsibilities to attend to, which makes my days even shorter. I have to find time to exercize, badly.

So, as I posted on Facebook's "Organization for Bitches", I am working on these three goals for the month of March:

1. Adapt to my new schedule.
2. Find a good time to exercize - 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week to start.
3. Go to bed with a clean kitchen.

This should get me started.

No comments: