Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I realized I haven't posted a "Thankful Thursday" in awhile. I certainly do not want to seem unthankful, so here ya go:

Today I am thankful for:

1. The 40-degree weather we got to enjoy today, even if it will be gone tomorrow.
2. The Zumba instructor at my gym. She taught a great class, and she made me feel better about myself.
3. My Stud-muffin. He has been so supportive and motivating since I started this get healthy scheme in earnest; he never complains when I take off for a class or escape to the basement to the treadmill. I even blogged about him on my SparkPage. He's been quite the good little husband.
4. Oranges - I've been craving them lately. And no, I'm not pregnant. Just craving citrus.
5. Me. Cuz, I'm feeling pretty darn good today.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: