Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thank*full Thursday

Melody, the woman who owns my beloved boot camp, reminded me today with a sweet message that it is, indeed, Thursday, and I haven't written a Thank*full Thursday post in ages.  There is no better time than the present, so.

Today, I am thankful for:

1.  My alarm clock, my friend Laura, and a warm coat - all of which get me out of bed and out to boot camp in the morning.  I might not go if not for these things, and then I would not feel so very fabulous as I do when I do.  You got that, right?

2.  The warning light on my vehicle, which informed me this morning that I had low pressure in one of my tires.  One of my great fears is that I will have a tire blow out on the expressway.  I did not, and I got my car to the shop, and a new tire, as there was a piece of metal in one of them.  Thank you, Chrysler designers.

3.  Postmodern Jukebox.  How have I never heard of these people? A posted a video of their cover of "All About That Bass" last week, and it is better than the original.  And check this:


Oh yeah. That's "Sweet Child O' Mine" done as New Orleans style.  Fantastic.  

4.  My friend Deanna.  It's gotten pretty cold around here, as in, it's been snowing today.  And last week she said something about how we choose to look at the weather - enjoy it, or whine.  I've decided to enjoy this cold.  I've decided to wear warm clothes and socks, drink hot tea, and burrow.  And I am kind of loving it.

5.  My son has suggested I be thankful for Eddy.  So, here we are.  I am so thankful for my Eddy.  He keeps my legs warm, and he purrs very loudly, and he loves biscuits.  
I think I will go snuggle my Eddy.  

No comments: