Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Good Grief.

I am a total crab-ass right now.  And since you all are my sweethearts, and you just love to hear me whine, I'm going to tell you about it. 

Nothing catastrophic happened today.  Just irritating little issue upon irritating little issue.  For instance, my day started with me sitting on the bed with my legs crossed, waiting for my lallygagging husband to get out of the bathroom so I could pee, and get ready for work.  Then I stuck my left thumb with the syringe while I was giving Bug her shot.  Could not get the Girl out of bed.  Almost forgot to take the trash to the curb, so had to go back and do that.  Almost late for work.  Almost, but not, so that's good.  Some late requests at work (And one was misspelled.  At least one word in every. sentence.  How do you do that?)  Got home to fighting kids.  The Girl was whiny, The Boy was irritating.  The Girl decided at 6:45, when I finally sat down to eat dinner, that she wanted me to study math with her.  And "could you just make me up a practice test?  just 20 questions?"  They're studying probability, so I had to make up stories and diagrams and crap.  Litter boxes need to be changed and I'm out of litter.  All of this is making me very shouty, so every few minutes someone is asking, "why are you yelling?!"  Which then makes me feel very stabby. 

Breathing.  In through the nose...out through the mouth.  That's better. 

Oh well.  Need to go up and do the dishes.  Another Charlie Brown picture is in order today. 

How was your day?

No comments: