Thursday, January 17, 2013

A post of lists

I haven't written any good lists lately, and I'm feeling the list tonight, so here are some current lists:

Books I need to read in the next month (in the order in which they must be read:)
1.  Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav (spiritual discussion group)
2.  Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Book Club 1)
3.  One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey (Classics book club)
4.  Chocolat by Joann Harris (Book Club 2)
5.  The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
6.  Promises Kept by E. Napier (written by a talented friend)

I plan to read more, but these are the books that have to be read.  I do love a good book.

Stuff I really should accomplish before the end of January:
1.  Deep clean all bathrooms
2.  Sell uniforms at Southgate shop
3.  Clean up craft area
4.  Paint Girl's room!  Seriously!  You've been promising!

Me - right now:
1.  Avid reader
2.  Orange-lover (the fruit, not the color)
3.  craft-dabbler
4.  New crochet-er
5.  procrastinator
6.  spiritual searcher
7.  bit of a nut-job
8.  hot tea drinker
9.  Music enthusiast
10. Doctor Who fan (I don't think I can be considered a "Whovian" because I've only wanted to watch the modern series.)
Tardis heehee.

No comments: