Friday, August 5, 2011

I love Fridays


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ a blog that posts a fun new meme each Friday.

And...here we go!

1. How can I...write this blog when I can't seem to get the editing properties to work?

2. My front beds are full of ... weed(s)...but it's just going to have to wait. I've done my yard work for the day.

3. My hair ... needs trimmed and a good coloring. Soon, my pretties.

4. The mosquitoes had a ... reunion ... on my legs Monday night. They are covered in bites.

5. My favorite summer fruits ... are all of them. I love plums, peaches, berries of all kinds...yum, I'm drooling.

6. Something small just flew by my face ...what was that?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ... a good long snuggle with the girl (and trying not to scratch), tomorrow my plans include ... a serious cleaning (and trying not to scratch)... and Sunday, I want to ... sleep! I need it. I'll try not to scratch.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Donna said...

As for #6...refer back to #4...there's your answer!

Kasi said...

I absolutely love the picture of the cats in your header!! :) Cute! (Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins)

hi_missy said...

Thanks! I keep thinking I should change my banner, but my guys are just too scrumptious.