Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Because I need to post so I can keep on posting...

Things I did today:




1. Ate way too much for lunch and felt crappy and full after.


2. Read some more of The Historian.


3. Wrote my thank you note following yesterday's interview - crossing my fingers, folks.


4. Answered a lot of calls, helped a few patients, cleaned up a database, wrote some letters, completed some volunteer tasks, entered a few tshirt orders, answered questions about the upcoming Making Strides walk (October 17 at Yeatman's Cove, folks.)


5. Took a wicked Zumba class and shook my groove thang.

I took this pic a while ago, but owls are cool, so I'm sharing. Also, I left my camera at A's house following my sister's bridal shower, so I can share anything new. And the shower went well, thanks for asking...

No comments: