Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Whiny Vent About the Weather

So it's wicked cold outside and I'm already tired of it. I really do belong in the tropics or something, this cold is doing something to my brain. I had two great things I wanted to blog about last night, as I was falling asleep, and I cannot remember either topic. Which is irritating. So all I can think to blab about is how frickin' cold it is...you'd think after living most of my life in Chicago I could handle a little chill, but no, not me.
Have I mentioned I hate the cold?
I'll come back when I have something constructive to say.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Don't stay away so long next time!! Maybe it's doing something to your brain??

I'll move with you...I'm not liking this cold, either...though, Sunday it's supposed to be in the 60's again!! YAY!!

Jenn said...

Happy New Year! Hopefully this round of cold weather isn't hurting too bad. Remember the way our weather has been it'll be warmer again before you know it. Hope ya'll had a great Christmas.