Sunday, April 8, 2007

Theft and chocolate eggs...


All natural forces are truly working for me when my feminine cycle and the Easter holidays fall at the same time. I have been stuffing myself with chocolate marshmallow eggs - you know, the ones that come in the styrofoam egg container?

When we were kids, my mom would buy one container of these eggs and put just a few in each basket. And each time I would steal my brother's (pictured above) out of his basket. I was actually generally a very nice sister, but I felt drawn to pilfer my brother's marshmallow eggs every year. Two were simply not enough. I couldn't help myself, my inner chocolate marshmallow monster would rear its ugly head. So today, I filled the baskets. I even bought an extra container. And I still stole the eggs out of my brother's basket .

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Isn't it nice to know that some things between siblings never change?? :-) Thanks for sharing such a great story... and I love those marshmallow eggs too!!