Monday, November 4, 2019

I ran!

Good evening friends.
First, I have to brag on my life - I write about struggling a bit, and all my amazing, wonderful people jump out and are like, "what do you need?" Because I'm a big lucky ducky, that's who I am.

How was your Halloween? I adore Halloween. I love the whole thing - spooky stories, scary movies, dressing up, trick or treaters of any age, and I have a bizarre love for caramel apples, which stores only seem to carry around Halloween, which is a little silly, since they have apples all year. I dressed as Bob Ross this year, which delighted the hell out of my therapist, who I saw that morning. Her primary focus is art therapy, so as soon as I pulled out the wig, she squealed "you're Bob Ross!" That alone was worth the costume. I've been Bob before, but it was by request, and who am I to turn down a costume request. Also, it was easy and didn't cost a dime. Ooh, it was wicked cold by that evening, though. My sister and I sat outside to make trick or treating easier on the kiddles (of whom there were more than I expected,) and then wimped out after an hour. Still a fun day.

Then, Saturday, was my husband and my anniversary. We've been married 23 years, and we really didn't do much - at home date, chill and Amazon Prime (Jack Ryan, excellent show, if you haven't watched it.)
John, please forgive me, I am objectifying you, but wow. That's not Jim Halpert. You're welcome friends.
Went to the gym yesterday, and then again today, and guys. I ran today. Like, on purpose. It was not far, and it was not fast, and it was not long. There is this program "None to Run" , which really suits me much better than the Couch to 5K, because honestly, I am not running 1 minute at a time yet. I may be able to, but I would hate it, and this was 30 seconds, and I can certainly do 30 seconds. I did all the intervals, and I felt good doing it! I will continue this! I also had my shake and my soup, and I need to finish tracking for the day, which was not perfect, but I did drink all the water in the world.

Ok, so doing better, and I'm following along with the Organize Yourself Skinny people with my "choose your own challenge", and one of my challenges is to get back to blogging twice a week. So I'll be here more often. And also all the other things, which I will tell you about later this week, but I have to get moving, so have a good, shiny night!

No comments: