Monday, July 13, 2015

A sad day, so please be gentle.


I said good-bye to my first baby today.
 I got Eddy when he was 6 weeks old and I was 20. It was the day after Thanksgiving, and I wanted a friend. This little orange furball crawled into my lap, and I fell in love. He has been a wonderful friend, ever since.
He got sick this past weekend, and at 20 years old, there was nothing they could do for him. 
This has been a very rough year for our sweet pets.  First Buggy, and now my guy.
 I have a lot of other things to share, but today's post is for my Eddy. 
I'll miss you, my orange guy. I wish for you a kitty heaven, full of Pounce and milk rings, Taco Bell wrappers and all the KFC biscuits you can steal.

1 comment:

Deanna Kline said...

i love you Missy and am praying for you to stay strong. call me if you need to talk--Dee