I was informed the other day that I haven't blogged in over a month, which is mostly due to a heck of a lot of baseball. Enormous amounts of baseball. Both kids are playing this year, and the earliest games have been rescheduled, so we are playing several games a week. I also have to admit to a bit of shame - I posted that whole "I'm making changes, and this is what I've done so far" post, and then, very quickly, fell off the wagon. Started ditching the exercize, eating crap, and gained back several pounds. Not exactly the updates I was looking to post, so I didn't bother posting at all.
Ok, so I was being a whiny little girl.
And now I'm done whining. I like feeling strong, darn it, so I went to Zumba Monday night, and I've exercized each day since. I've also set up a standing walking date for Sunday mornings - I'm terrible about exercizing on weekends, which is dumb, since that's when I have the most time. I don't like to disappoint, so my friend Dee and I are going to walk Sunday mornings. I put my little notebook back in my purse - time to start writing down the food again. I pinky-swear, I will post an update here at least once a week. I certainly don't want to disappoint you lovely people, either.
Now, on another note, it's summer! And it has been a hot one already. My wonderful boss has allowed me to go part-time for the summer, so I can spend more time with the kiddles. The list-lover in me can't resist writing a list of things I want to do this summer:
1. Ride our bikes to a place we'd generally drive, at least once a week.
2. Go swimming - a lot.
3. See all the good superhero movies - so far we've seen Thor and X-Men: First Class. They were both pretty freaking good. You know the best part about superhero movies? The superheroes are always played by hotties.
4. Go camping.
5. Plant stuff - make them grow.
6. Go hiking
7. Visit the observatory for one of their family nights
8. Read a lot - signed up for the library program today.
9. Clean out the storage room
10. Another yard sale? Maybe?
11. Take a lot of pictures
12. Visit my family in Chicago
13. Make my own ice cream
14. Try to find fun, free things to do.
15. Spend time with friends
16. Make something cool
17. Paint my Girl's and my toes cool colors
18. Play golf with my Boy (I really don't like golf, but he really wants me to play.)
19. Do more yoga
20. Play with my kids
How about you? Any good summery plans?