with a little rambling on the side. I really need to upload my most recent photos - I have tons to write about, but I really want pictures involved. Oh, and can I just share how irritating it is to have snow days called every time it snows? If we had snow days called every time we got a few inches in Chicago, we wouldn't go to school from November to March. The kids are enjoying it, though. Also, I took the two older cats to the vet today - My girly cat has been losing weight, and I'm concerned. The husband was concerned about the amount of money it cost to figure out what's wrong with her. They took a full blood panel - I'll find out the results tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed it's something simple to take care of...we love our Buggy.
Anyway...today's gratitude list:
1. My craft space - complete with book on tape (From the Corner of His Eye by Dean Koontz), plenty of storage space, and a few hours to clean, organize, and scrap.
2. My brother M, who gave me those few hours by taking my housebound children sledding.
3. Chili and cornbread. Nothin' wrong with that.
4. Brownies. Necessary evil at this time of the month.
5. Arrested Development. How did this show not last? It's absolutely hilarious!