Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend of Insanity

It was constant running this weekend...I spent Saturday at a workshop for MOMS Club, meeting up with presidents of various Kentucky clubs and other coordinators, trading ideas and information. It turned into a full day when I decided to meet up with some of them for dinner at Old Chicago (which, admittedly, I did not find to be very enjoyable). I arrived home at 9:30PM, in time to do some dishes, check my e-mail, and go to bed so I could wake up this morning at 5:30 AM to work the product sales tent at the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk with some members of my own MOMS Club chapter. It was freeeeeezing. We had brunch at Mokka, in Newport, which was very enjoyable. I got home at 11AM, spent a few hours cleaning and cooking, and then hosted a Pampered Chef party. Fed my kiddles, did a little laundry...spent a little quality time with the studmuffin. He travels for work tomorrow...I think I may paint the kitchen...

I need to be on my way. Have a great night.

No comments: