Saturday, May 26, 2007

hmmmm....




I'm not feeling particularly wordy today, so I thought I'd come on here and just ramble and see where it takes me. Today was my husband, Studmuffin's birthday. He turned 33. (That's him in the picture here...the chick next to him is my sweet favorite friend...we'll call her Texas Toad. She'll like that) Of course, the happiest part of his birthday is that mine follows...5 days later. I will be 32 this year. Which isn't so bad, I guess. I mean, I now have to say, I'm in my 30's...but I haven't hit mid-thirties yet, right? I still have plenty of time to accomplish something before 40. Last night I was skipping around random blogs and found one that had a list of things the blogger wanted to accomplish by 40. Now, I believe her's was meant to be humorous (and she succeeded, there are some amazingly talented bloggers out there), and I believe she was quite a bit closer to 40 than I am, but I think I shall compose a list of my own. A list of things I truly want to accomplish...and I want some of these to be fun and interesting, as well as the items that simply need to be accomplished...Ok, any creative brain function seems to be waning...I guess that means this entry is complete.
Oh, and of course, my birthday is next Friday. And I really like presents. Lots of them. I tell you all this just in case you're feeling gifty...